All Rounder Cricket is one of the largest cricket retailers in the UK, USA and indeed the World. Since our incorporation in 2011 we have grown rapidly to supply tens of thousands of cricketers all over the world on an annual basis with their cricket equipment and teamwear.
Boasting a huge store opposite the world renowned Headingley Test Cricket Ground in Leeds, and our all new megastore in Sheffield which opened December 2015, plus a state of the art website, we send out thousands of packages per month to cricketers all over the World with a large percentage based in the USA (New York, Washington, Detroit, Texas, Colorado, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Florida and Canada.)
We have invested heavily in technology, systems and stock to provide our customers with the ultimate cricket retail experience whether in store or on our USA website.
We have thousands of customers from the United States of America who enjoy our highly competitive prices due to the strength of the US$ and the weakness of the GB£. With 24 hour delivery starting at just US$15 you get the same quality but save $$$$'s.
Both in-store and online we have our expert teams on hand to help with any cricketing query you may have. Our Managing Director is an ex professional cricketer of 11 years and most of our customer facing staff play cricket to high levels providing unrivalled expert advice.
We stock a full range of cricket equipment and teamwear for cricketers of all levels including bats, pads, gloves, bags, bowling machines, teamwear, shoes, sunglasses and much more.
1) We know what we are talking about – Run by ex professional cricketers we sell thousands of cricket bats a year and tens of thousands of products.
2) We have a massive product range – With over 5000 products lines in stock at any one time we should never let any customer down being out of stock
3) We have tens of thousands of returning customers every year – With our world class customer service, excellent prices and huge stock levels they can’t all be wrong!
We are a progressive company exemplified by our growth in the last four years. We are excited about the future of cricket retail and like to introduce innovation in both what and how we offer customers and also in the way the company is run.
We have three core values:-
1) SHARING OUR PASSION FOR CRICKET – Cricket is a passion, one of life’s pleasures. We want our customers to know how passionate and enthusiastic we are to each and every one of them.
2) PROVIDING THE ULTIMATE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE – We are constantly striving to offer the highest level of customer service possible. Quality products with the best advice can only enhance both our customer’s enjoyment and success in the game. This is available to all our customers and we pride ourselves on our high level of returning customers and their friends who they have recommended.
3) DOING WHAT’S RIGHT FOR OUR CUSTOMERS –Being run by ex professional cricketers we will only sell products and services that we would use ourselves. We believe honesty and integrity is of paramount importance when servicing customers and treat them as we would expect to be treated ourselves.
We have two megastores, our first store which is located opposite the world renowned Headingley Test Cricket Ground in Leeds and our ALL NEW Sheffield megastore which opened in December 2015 by the world's no.1 batsman: Joe Root is located at the Penistone Road Industrial Estate in Hillsborough.
The new Sheffield store is one of a kind and provides a truly unique shopping experience. Including: Unique bat zone so you can try before you buy, packed with all the biggest brands and over 2,000 bats in stock, a teamwear room so you can try and order your teamwear kit, plus much, much more.
Find your nearest store - including locations, openings times and directions