Grown in Yorkshire, handmade in Yorkshire. Professional player quality willow hand chosen by our Managing Director at an affordable price.
With cricket bat prices rising year on year All Rounder have researched, developed and tested a bat that not only offers professional player quality but aesthetically competes with anything on the market. It is already the envy of some of the major cricket bat brands and the competitive price allows ambitious cricketers to purchase bat, pads and gloves at the same price as a branded bat equivalent costs without the pads and gloves.
• Players standard grade 1 willow – grown in Yorkshire
• Handmade in Yorkshire by a master batmaker and finished by All Rounder’s Bat Doctor
• Huge 40-45mm edges and a large sweet spot
• Developed and produced by ex-1st Class cricketers
• Classy cosmetics making this bat the envy of major brands
• Slight bow
• Finest 12 Piece Cane for maximum feel through the blade
• Outstanding value for money for cricketers not requiring a major brand